Would you like to know how I launched a $69,000 program?
In this video I give you all the steps I went through, and let you in on the biggest mistake that people make when trying to sell high priced items such as classes.
I also have a one-off 90 live virtual training on Thursday, 25 February, 1pm PT where I will dive deeper into strategies that are proven to work to Get More People to Your Classes
Go here for the details: www.nonmommom.com/morepeople
How many times have you stopped yourself because you didn't have everything all figured out?
You don't have to be perfect before you begin. In fact, the way to get good is to start! You have to actually get on the horse to learn how to ride.
The way to get great is to keep going, and the way to become epic is to never stop.
Watch this video with Lauren Marie, the Non-mom Mom, to find out more about just starting.
You may be surprised to know that you don't have to always add things for your business to grow. Sometimes you need to cut things out to give your business space to grow.
In this video I tell you about what I cut out and how that has benefited me and my business. What can you cut out of your life that creates more space for you? What can you cut out of your life and your bus that could allow it to grow?
In this video, I reveal something I've never shared publicly before, about a big win I had in my business just last year that triggered an enormous amount of doubt in me and my abilities, and made me want to hide from it and just quit.
It's a very vulnerable moment for me to speak so openly about this experience, but I'm willing to share it to assist you in your online business endeavors. I'm hoping my story will give you insights to let go of doubt and keep moving forward in those times you just want to quit.
If your business doesn't already have an online business, you should definitely consider creating one to grow your business and expand it's reach.
Watch this video if you meet any of the 5 criteria below:
What if you could create your first online course without stress, tech expertise or big upfront costs?
Go here to find out how:
Only you know what is right for your business. Your business is an extension of you in the world. You can actually talk to your business; ask it what it wants to create.
What if you could actually create your business from a generative space today? - and not when the calendar strikes 2021
Your business is an entity of it's own; it has it's own energy. Why not gift to it today?
Watch this video for two potential things you might choose to gift your business... and more!
Do you sound like yourself when you are on camera? Or do you become stiff, and rehearsed, and read off a script word for word?
What about when you write blogs or articles or promo?
It's never going to be perfect, but the more you show up and use your voice in business, the better it will become.
In fact, being perfect isn't an invitation. Being yourself is an invitation; people want to see you, warts and all. Your product or service is a contribution to them; not your camera craft or your writing skills.
Watch today's video for more on sounding like you in your business.
Would you like to grow your online business in 2021? Today's blog summarizes the 10 key things you need to do:
1. Get clear on what you would like to create, your short term and long term targets, and why; what is it you would like to contribute?
2. Learn who your audience is; who are you talking to and what are their struggles? Ask questions about what they want, be interested and create engagement.
3. Lay your foundations and have the basics in place so you can drive traffic to your website and have clients pay you.
4. Start creating content that adds value and consistently present it to your audience.
5. Get specific about your business and clear on your offer.
6. Get over yourself - identify those limiting beliefs that are stopping you from creating. It’s not about you! the world needs your message and your contribution.
7. Get outside your comfort zone; be willing to try new things, be seen and be vulnerable.
8. Hire people for the tasks that you...