Growing your business means reaching more people and making more money. What does an email list have to do with it? Do you need a list? Do you need a large list? Are your social followers good enough to grow?
All of these questions are addressed within this video. And, I tell you why I recently changed my point of view about it all.
Having an online course in your business is such as asset and an amazing way to grow and scale.
You also want the course to actually sell, and not just sit on the shelf.
Watch this video for 3 tips to successfully create and sell your online course. I'll give you a hint:
Watch the video to find out more.
And, if you want to go way deeper into the success of all this, I currently have a 5-day challenge to actually get your course created. Check it out here: http://yourfirstcourseonline.com/challenge
Your course is not for everyone. Knowing what you are going to sell and being really clear and specific in your communication is important for success.
People don't care about what is in your course, they care about the results.
It's information like this that you need if you are thinking about selling courses online.
Watch this video for more about creating your first course online, and check out my upcoming challenge: https://www.yourfirstcourseonline.com/challenge
Telling your story in a way that connects it to your audience is extremely powerful; it speaks directly to them about their issue and lets them know that you can help them.
Watch this video for more on using your story to create your business.
And, keep checking in for my upcoming bootcamp, Create Your First Course Online, which will go much more in-depth into getting to know your audience and how to connect with them in ways that create business - such as using your personal stories.
How many times have you stopped yourself because you didn't have everything all figured out?
You don't have to be perfect before you begin. In fact, the way to get good is to start! You have to actually get on the horse to learn how to ride.
The way to get great is to keep going, and the way to become epic is to never stop.
Watch this video with Lauren Marie, the Non-mom Mom, to find out more about just starting.
Would you like to grow your online business in 2021? Today's blog summarizes the 10 key things you need to do:
1. Get clear on what you would like to create, your short term and long term targets, and why; what is it you would like to contribute?
2. Learn who your audience is; who are you talking to and what are their struggles? Ask questions about what they want, be interested and create engagement.
3. Lay your foundations and have the basics in place so you can drive traffic to your website and have clients pay you.
4. Start creating content that adds value and consistently present it to your audience.
5. Get specific about your business and clear on your offer.
6. Get over yourself - identify those limiting beliefs that are stopping you from creating. It’s not about you! the world needs your message and your contribution.
7. Get outside your comfort zone; be willing to try new things, be seen and be vulnerable.
8. Hire people for the tasks that you...