In this video, I reveal something I've never shared publicly before, about a big win I had in my business just last year that triggered an enormous amount of doubt in me and my abilities, and made me want to hide from it and just quit.
It's a very vulnerable moment for me to speak so openly about this experience, but I'm willing to share it to assist you in your online business endeavors. I'm hoping my story will give you insights to let go of doubt and keep moving forward in those times you just want to quit.
Do you stop yourself with "What if?"
..."What if I get judged?" "What if it doesn't work out the way I want it to?" "What if I get in trouble?"
If you work out the worst case scenario you take your focus off that foreboding dread, and can put it onto possibilities.
Watch this video to go beyond the "What if?", stop avoiding that terrible thing that you think might happen, and take action.
Have you ever wondered about the difference between an online membership and an online course?
Are you interested in the pros and cons of doing either, and which should come first?
Watch today's video for why I chose to launch an online membership before my online courses
If your business doesn't already have an online business, you should definitely consider creating one to grow your business and expand it's reach.
Watch this video if you meet any of the 5 criteria below:
What if you could create your first online course without stress, tech expertise or big upfront costs?
Go here to find out how:
There are 3 things I recommend you do before you set New Years resolutions or business goals:
1. set fun, inspiring targets in line with who you are, that don't set you up for judgment, rather than goals.
2. get clear on how much money it costs you to run your life and business, and ask for even more
3. celebrate and acknowledge you for everything you have created in 2020.
For more information on each of these 3 recommendations, I invite you to watch today's video.
Have a happy 2021 everybody!
Do you sound like yourself when you are on camera? Or do you become stiff, and rehearsed, and read off a script word for word?
What about when you write blogs or articles or promo?
It's never going to be perfect, but the more you show up and use your voice in business, the better it will become.
In fact, being perfect isn't an invitation. Being yourself is an invitation; people want to see you, warts and all. Your product or service is a contribution to them; not your camera craft or your writing skills.
Watch today's video for more on sounding like you in your business.
Would you like to grow your online business in 2021? Today's blog summarizes the 10 key things you need to do:
1. Get clear on what you would like to create, your short term and long term targets, and why; what is it you would like to contribute?
2. Learn who your audience is; who are you talking to and what are their struggles? Ask questions about what they want, be interested and create engagement.
3. Lay your foundations and have the basics in place so you can drive traffic to your website and have clients pay you.
4. Start creating content that adds value and consistently present it to your audience.
5. Get specific about your business and clear on your offer.
6. Get over yourself - identify those limiting beliefs that are stopping you from creating. It’s not about you! the world needs your message and your contribution.
7. Get outside your comfort zone; be willing to try new things, be seen and be vulnerable.
8. Hire people for the tasks that you...
If you think that everyone is your client and that your products and services are suitable for anyone who wants them, you are doing lazy thinking!
You have to start to look at who your ideal client is; and be really specific.
The lie is that if you narrow your focus, you'll limit your business and who can show up. No!
Watch this video for more on the benefits of identifying your ideal client for your business.
And, as mentioned in the video, get your free start up guide here:
Are you talking about the end result with your clients? That is, what you are offering people who take your course, use your service, by your product? And, are you talking about it in a big way?
Watch this video for tips on creating your Big Promise to clients, so you can over promise and then over deliver; for that WOW! factor.
As mentioned on the video, get your free guide to create your first online product here: